FUEL FORGED BLACK CUT 2006-2020 STREET GLIDE
We accept stock wheel trade-ins for credit towards new wheels. Call for details 1-888-899-6686
Our forged wheels have been our flagship for over a decade. They are available for various model fitments and sizes up to 30". New for 2020, they have been completely redesigned with our new 3D hub to accept stock style floating perimeter ring rotors to save you hundreds more. Wheels are direct bolt on and fitment is guaranteed.
- FREE SHIPPING US50 & CANADA
- Usually ships in 3-4 weeks
- We will contact you to confirm order and fitment prior to shipping.
- Includes bearings and valve stems installed by Coastal Moto
- If ordering with tires, tires will be mounted and internally bead balanced. No wheel weights will be stuck on wheel.
- Up to 21" Front works with stock fender.
- If 2000-2013 model, it will require use of newer style perimeter touring rotors.
- Works with stock calipers.
- ABS wheels ship with Intelligent ABS bearings pre-installed so there is no need to recalibrate your ABS system on Linked Brake models or make any other system adjustments.
- Fitment Notes - 21" Front wheels are the largest wheels you can install on Harley Davidson Touring Models without modifications. 21" wheels are the industry standard for aftermarket wheels. They will work with stock fender, stock frontend and stock triple trees. Some model/tire combinations may require minor fender adjustment. We will send adjustment instructions and/or appropriate fender bracket with your order based on year, make and model.
- Fitment Notes - 23" Front wheels will require 23" fender and also raked triple trees (call for package details)
- Fitment Notes - 26" Front wheels will require 26" fender and also raked neck kit (call for package details)
- Fitment Notes - 2009-2020 Rear wheels. Harley Davidson Touring Models are equipped from the factory with either 16" or 18" rear wheels depending on model. Either size will work on all 2009-2020 Touring Models. The 16" will keep the rear stance a bit lower and less rear wheel will be seen. The 18" will allow you to see more wheel and give it a full custom look. The 18" rear will raise the motorcycle approx 1" if your model was previously equipped with a 16". If already equipped with 18", it will not change height.
- Fitment Notes - 18 x 5.5" Wide Front wheels will require modifications (call for package details)
Warranty InformationReturns No returns will be accepted without first calling Coastal Moto to obtain an RA Number. Contact Coastal Moto at 888-899-6686 to obtain a return authorization number. Write this RA Number clearly on the box. No returns will be accepted once the items have been mounted on the bike or if a tire has been mounted. Return requests will only be considered if request is made within 30 days from the date of invoice. NOTE – All parts returned must be properly packaged. Customer is solely responsible for parts damaged in shipping due to inadequate packaging. Material & Workmanship - 2 Year Limited Warranty Coastal Moto COMO FORGED products have a 2 year limited warranty from the Coastal Moto date of invoice against all material or workmanship defects. If returned within 2 years from the date of purchase, we will replace it, or at our discretion, repair it at no cost to you with the exception of any labor costs incurred for which Coastal Moto is not responsible. Coastal Moto reserves the right to determine if the product has been maintained properly and has not been abused or neglected. Parts must be returned to Coastal Moto for repair, replacement or credit. No credit will be issued under any circumstance for labor or any other cost incurred beyond the original cost of the part. 5 Year Limited Chrome Wheel Warranty The chrome plating on Coastal Moto COMO FORGED chrome wheels is among the highest levels available on the market today. Each Coastal Moto COMO FORGED chrome wheel bears a 5 year limited warranty against finishing defects. The condition and appearance of chrome plating is dependent on user care and maintenance. Products should be maintained properly by cleaning with mild soap and water and waxing with a high quality carnauba wax. Do not use abrasive cleaners or waxes. Corrosion defects due to salt spray in beach or snow areas, corrosive chemicals, improper care or cleaning are NOT COVERED by warranty. Coastal Moto reserves the right to determine if the product has been maintained properly and has not been abused or neglected. Parts must be returned to Coastal Moto for repair, replacement or credit. No credit will be issued under any circumstance for labor or any other cost incurred beyond the original cost of the part. Structure - Lifetime Limited Warranty The structural integrity of Coastal Moto COMO FORGED wheels is among the highest levels available on the market today. Each COMO FORGED wheel includes a limited lifetime structural warranty that guarantees the replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect. Coastal Moto reserves the right to determine if the product has been maintained properly and has not been abused or neglected. Parts must be returned to Coastal Moto for repair, replacement or credit. No credit will be issued under any circumstance for labor or any other cost incurred beyond the original cost of the part. Warranty Exclusions Warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse or failure to follow installation and operation instructions, misapplication, alteration or attempted unauthorized repair service by anyone other than Coastal Moto. Labor and or paint costs incurred in connection with any warranty claim are NOT covered. Limitations of Warranty Repair or replacement of Coastal Moto product by us is your sole and exclusive remedy. Implied warranties, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, are limited to the (2) year term of this express warranty. We will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. There are no express warranties which extend beyond those set forth in this document.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got a call from CoastalMoto to verify my bike, to make sure they matched the Fuel Forged wheel with my bike. They also told me they took off $400 due to their spring sale, which I didn't know about. So I got a credit back. Once I got the wheel, packaged and wrapped in a box, I immediately had it put on and I get compliments everywhere I ride. It makes my older HD tour bike look like a new bike. My friends love the wheel, strangers love the wheel, family loves the wheel. If you are looking for a black wheel for your HD, get it from CoastalMoto.