We accept stock wheel trade-ins for credit towards new wheels.
Trade program works as follows:
Credit is not issued until stock wheels are returned and received in our warehouse. After purchasing your new wheels, keep the boxes they arrive in. Wrap your wheels carefully and place them in same boxes the new wheels came in. When they are ready for pickup, call us and we will order a UPS pickup from your location. We cover return shipping costs. UPS will bring labels to you and pick wheel(s) up. After arriving at our warehouse, credit will be issued back to original form of payment that was used on new wheels.
2000-2008 Touring Stock Wheels = N/A
2009-2013 Touring Stock Front Wheel, Tire & Rotors = $75
2009-2013 Touring Stock Rear Wheel & Tire = $75
2014-2019 Enforcer Front Wheel & Tire Only = $150 OR Front Wheel, Tire & 2 F Rotors = $200
2014-2019 Enforcer Rear Wheel & Tire = $150
2014-2019 Impeller Front Wheel & Tire Only = $100 OR Front Wheel, Tire & 2 F Rotors = $150
2014-2019 Impeller Rear Wheel & Tire = $100
2017 -2019 Turbine Front Wheel & Tire Only = $250 OR Front Wheel, Tire & 2 F Rotors = $300
2017- 2019 Turbine Rear Wheel & Tire = $250
2020-2022 Enforcer II Front Wheel & Tire Only = $200 OR Front Wheel, Tire & 2 F Rotors = $250
2020-2022 Enforcer II Rear Wheel & Tire = $200
2020-2022 Impeller II Front Wheel & Tire Only = $200 OR Front Wheel, Tire & 2 F Rotors = $250
2020-2022 Impeller II Rear Wheel & Tire = $200
2020-2022 Prodigy Front Wheel & Tire Only = $300 OR Front Wheel, Tire & 2 F Rotors = $350
2020-2022 Prodigy Rear Wheel & Tire = $300
CVO MODELS - CALL FOR TRADE QUOTE 1-888-899-6686
Our forged wheels have been our flagship for over a decade. They are available for various model fitments and sizes up to 30". New for 2020, they have been completely redesigned with our new 3D hub to accept stock style floating perimeter ring rotors to save you hundreds more. Wheels are direct bolt on and fitment is guaranteed.
- FREE SHIPPING US50 & CANADA
- Usually ships in 3-4 weeks
- We will contact you to confirm order and fitment prior to shipping.
- Includes bearings and valve stems installed by Coastal Moto
- If ordering with tires, tires will be mounted and balanced.
- Up to 21" Front works with stock fender.
- If 2000-2013 model, it will require use of newer style perimeter touring rotors.
- Works with stock calipers.
- ABS wheels ship with Intelligent ABS bearings pre-installed so there is no need to recalibrate your ABS system on Linked Brake models or make any other system adjustments.
- Fitment Notes - 21" Front wheels are the largest wheels you can install on Harley Davidson Touring Models without modifications. 21" wheels are the industry standard for aftermarket wheels. They will work with stock fender, stock frontend and stock triple trees. Some model/tire combinations may require minor fender adjustment. We will send adjustment instructions and/or appropriate fender bracket with your order based on year, make and model.
- Fitment Notes - 23" Front wheels will require 23" fender and also raked triple trees (call for package details)
- Fitment Notes - 26" Front wheels will require 26" fender and also raked neck kit (call for package details)
- Fitment Notes - 2009-2020 Rear wheels. Harley Davidson Touring Models are equipped from the factory with either 16" or 18" rear wheels depending on model. Either size will work on all 2009-2020 Touring Models. The 16" will keep the rear stance a bit lower and less rear wheel will be seen. The 18" will allow you to see more wheel and give it a full custom look. The 18" rear will raise the motorcycle approx 1" if your model was previously equipped with a 16". If already equipped with 18", it will not change height.
- Fitment Notes - 18 x 5.5" Wide Front wheels will require modifications (call for package details)